- Create, organize and maintain personnel records
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll by providing relevant employee information (e.g. attendance, leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Ensure that all the information provided by the employee is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all documents.
- Liaise with departments across the business.
- Responsible for the medical insurance of the employee.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- General administrative duties as needed.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or Business, Administration, or any other relevant field.
- Relevant experience in HR/Administration will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
- Corporate events
How to Apply:
Apply directly to [email protected] quoting “Junior HR Administrator”
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy, however, only those under consideration will be contacted due to high volume of applications.