As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint a Caretaker (Full Time)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Observe and report any damage outside and inside the University.
• Be responsible for the smooth operation of all events at the University and outside.
• Take responsibility for storage and shredding the confidential documents of the University.
• Be responsible for necessary repairs at University in absent of the Handy man.
• To be able to work on shifts.
• Basic technological knowledge or any other experience relevant to the caretaker position.
• Excellent command of both Greek and English Language.
• Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, team-spirit, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Applications forms can be obtained from the University’s website:
Please send application forms by email to [email protected]. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Friday 25th June 2021.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer